Friday 21 January 2022

21-Jan πŸ‡§πŸ‡§ Barbados

Last stop, and home tomorrow.  Snorkeling today, and saw/touched a turtle 🐒, plus saw loads of fish at a shipwreck, plus a large ray and a 'batfish' which was cool. 


I had a Flower Delivered for Katie - seeing as we have to leave the Cabin by 9am, I did it a day early

I then left Katie on board to soak up some sun and Uni Knowledge

The neighbouring Cruise liner was testing the tenders... they looked like ducks swimming around

And I took a walk to the nearby Carlise Bay, I spotted some cool ship names and Ships

I was hoping to go snorkelling, so when I saw the following boat, I knew I'd found what I was looking for. They asked for £30, but accepted the £19 I had in my wallet :)

What was extra coll, was that there were mostly locals on board.


The Ship even had a slide 


No comments: