Thursday 20 January 2022

20-Jan πŸ›³️ at Sea

This was out Last 'Ship at Sea', and although we were thinking about trying to get ready for the jet lap of travelling home, I also wanted to get up before the Sun, and see a Caribbean Sunrise.  It was quite cloudy,  so after taking a picture every min. for 10min before and after the sunrise was due, I needed to wait even longer before the sun popped into view.  I knew it was coming, because the top side the clouds nearest me were illuminated, with a pink glow on the edge facing the sun.
It was a nice quiet time on deck, and I'm glad I got to see it :)


New pictures in the gallary always made me smile.. again these foot prints are tiny paintings of people on the beach, you can even see the shadows in the sea.


This is a sample menu for the day - but there was even more to choose from at the buffets. We would always make a dash after seeing a show to get another pudding before they closed at 9:30pm


Tonight we though we'd hit the Manhattan for the 'Floor Fillers' disco.  I'm not sure that just me counts as filling the floor?

No comments: