Saturday 15 March 2008

Swimming gala

Amber and me (Katie) went to the swimming gala together. We had a lovely time. Amber won her backstroke race but was too nervous to do front crawl. I won all of mine, back, breast, front crawl and fly and we also won the relay :) Bournemouth won overall and there was a really good turn out. Amber especially enjoyed getting a drink and a treat from the vending machine. Oh yeah, I lost my glasses and didn't know how I would drive home. Thankfully I found them under June Shearing!

1 comment:

Richard Cook said...

I've heard of finding eggs under a chicken and presents under the tree, but glasses under June Shearing??? :S The mind boggles! Congratulations on all of your winnings you guys - I hope you've got a big enough mantlepiece to display all of your trophies!!