Saturday 15 March 2008

Mucho Munching of Meringues

This evening Katie & Amber went to the Stake Swimming Gala and I stayed at home with Leah & Jenna (Who is not very well - she has both Laryngitis & Conjunctivitis).
After I had got Jenna off to sleep, Leah & I decided to do some 'cooking'.
I searched the Internet for a recipe and found a recipe I used to make when I was a child - Microwave Meringues.

Leah was a very good mixer - because the mixture gets very stiff.
We had to tinker with the timings because the first batch went flat (undercooked) and the second batch got a bit burnt. We perfected them and then added some pink food coloring to the final batch.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I remember making these too :o)

Also, Leah is looking so grown up. And we hope Jenna gets better soon.