Wednesday 14 March 2007

Freecycle & Deutchland

I have been busy connecting with lots of people in our local community of freecyclers.

This was my post last night - and now it's all gone or going to a new home :o)

To: poole-freecycle@yahoogroups.com
Date: 12-Mar-2007 20:33
subject:OFFER (BH10): Shed, Blinds, plus more...

All ready and waiting in Ensbury Park (BH10 4HG)

[1] Shed 4'x6' dismantled shed.
[2] Blinds - wood effect, 2 x 2' wide & 1 x 6' wide
[3] PC Monitor (works, but going a bit dim)
[4] TV Unit, space for DVD/Video, a draw underneath and shelves to the side - needs a clean up.
[5] All-in-one Scanner/photocopier/printer
(a DELL A920, but is basically a Lexmark x1270 - you will need a USB cable, but I've got all the drivers and even a thick help manual.(It wasn't working with my own refilled Tesco cartridges, but even assuming that you can't fix the printing, this unit can still be used as a very good scanner (including text recognition, and even a fax machine I believe.)
[6] Cannon Star Writer (This is a a word processor with built in printer - includes manuals)

Regards,
Alan

And I'm off at 5:45 in the morning to Germany for a couple of days hard work (or at least lots of travel). I'm glad that I live close to work, and even work from home sometimes. When I was single I saught oppertunitiers to travel as part of my Job, but I am glad that travel is now limited. I will miss my family, but look forward to a long telephone call from Katie all free of charge due to our TalkTalk Talk3 International & Free broadband deal.