Sunday 7 December 2008

News

I have been writing my bit in the annual family Christmas the NEWS letter, but as this is all about what happened in 2008, it is mostly OLDs, not NEWs, weird huh?

Last Wednesday the Young Men came to my home while Katie as out at a training course, and played one of my own crated games,


Monster mash, is not a new game, as Matthew & I came up with the Idea back in the early 90's. We even had some rules (Which we lost) and built a very large board. After Matthew moved into his own home earlier this year, the safe keeping of the very large board (and the boxes of little monsters) fell to me.

I decided to re-write the rules and have have had a few games with Amber & Leah during the year. Although Amber & Leah both enjoy the game, it was great to have some boys to play, as they did not get too upset when some other monster came and pounded on them. They all seemed to enjoy the game, and it would be great to have some more feedback from them

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hey Alan! Are you sure I didn't help with this game also.. I've not got the best of memories, but it's definitely possible. I definitely remember playing it.