Friday 4 May 2007

Countdown to Birth

We have been on alert Since Sunday Morning, because Katie thought the labour was starting. At about 4am she was woken with some very strong and long contractions - and she had several over a 2 hour period - so she woke me up to put me on stand-by, but then it all stopped. That was 5 days ago.
On Tuesday afternoon Katie called me to say that she wasn't having contractions but she felt very much how she felt immediately prior to the Labour with Leah. That was 3 days ago.
Every afternoon and morning Katie has been having a series of contractions - but still no Labour and no Baby. The due day is still 12 days to go.
Leah has her Bouncy Castle Birthday party tomorrow - so Let's hope the baby doesn't crash the party - but I would be great to have our new arrival this weekend.

These Pictures were taken on Sunday the 24th April at a Country Park - Katie is even bigger now but still as much fun.
I Love her very much and I'm getting really excited about the new baby - and I've almost caught up with Katie on the preparation.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Sooooo exciting! Can't wait to see your new little one.